$5.99 - $19.99
- Valve Type: Presta - Valve Core: Non-Removable - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
$4.99 - $10.99
- Valve Type: Presta - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Non-Removable - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
$4.99 - $17.99
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Removable valve core - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
$16.99 - $19.99
- Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs - 24 x 1-1/4 (ISO 547) - 24 x 1-3/8 (ISO 540)
$3.00 - $34.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
$24.00 - $42.00
- Tubeless Valve compatible with Stan's ZTR rim - Sold as a pair
$60.00 - $65.00
Specialized's Ground Control GRID is an exceptionally versatile trail tire. CAD engineered knob shapes strengthen knob structure for optimum braking and traction, but keep knob surfaces adaptable for best ground control. The GRIPTON compound helps make this the perfect choice for epic trail rides in any condition. Specialized recommends GRID tires for anyone seeking the utmost in flat and sidewall protection. - Bead: Foldable - Butyl wrapped bead, 2Bliss Ready - Compound: GRIPTON - 29 x 2.1" psi 25-50; approximate weight 710g - 29 x 2.3" psi 25-50; approximate weight 810g
Specialized's Ground Control GRID is an exceptionally versatile trail tire. CAD engineered knob shapes strengthen knob structure for optimum braking and traction, but keep knob surfaces adaptable for best ground control. The GRIPTON compound helps make this the perfect choice for epic trail rides in any condition. Specialized recommends GRID tires for anyone seeking the utmost in flat and sidewall protection. - Bead: Foldable - Butyl wrapped bead, 2Bliss Ready - Compound: GRIPTON - 650b x 2.1" psi 25-50; approximate weight 680g - 650b x 2.3" psi 25-50; approximate weight 740g - 650b x 2.6" psi 20-40; approximate weight 915g - 650b x 3.0" Max Ride 25 psi / Max Install 35 psi; approximate weight 1000g
The Nimbus 2 tire features an updated tread and compound that rolls even faster and has more grip than ever before. It comes in many widths to accommodate different bikes, riding styles, and comfort levels, so it's the perfect choice for riding on the road or bike path. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 26 x 1.5", psi 35-65
Our Rim Strips provide the ultimate in protection between the rim and tube for all types of bicycle setups. - Nylon for maximum strength and effectiveness. - Conforms to rim profile.
$8.00 - $18.00
Our Standard Presta Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride.
$6.00 - $15.00
Our Standard Schrader Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride.
Your little ones have a youthful, intrepid spirit that sees them riding wherever the wind takes them. Most of the time, however, it takes them straight through thorns and debris, leaving you with the unenviable task of changing out flat after flat. But with our Standard Schrader Valve Youth Tubes, you'll have the peace of mind that they're riding on tough tubes that are built strong to last. And to make sure of it, they feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber— meaning that they'll roll smooth and stay tough, ride after ride. - Consistent thickness for the utmost in quality. - 32mm Schrader valve
The Tracer Pro 2Bliss Ready features an all around cyclocross tread for mostly hard-packed courses. The tread remains stable at low tire pressures, while the Tracer rolls smooth on tarmac and finds grip when taking tricky turns onto gravel or grass. The GRIPTON compound, meanwhile, stays supple in freezing temperatures and even delivers surprising grip over wet roots. All this makes the Tracer a tremendous gravel and adventure tire, as it rolls well on asphalt and hooks up on earth and gravel. And with this 2Bliss Ready version, you'll also benefit from its versatility, ability to run lower tire pressures, and added puncture protection. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Foldable - Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready - Compound: GRIPTON - Flat Protection 700x33mm: BlackBelt; 700x38mm: Endurant Casing and BlackBelt
$24.00 - $30.00
- Compatible with tubes and tubulars with Removable Valve Cores (RVC) on wheel/rim profiles when used with commonly sized 32-33mm RVC valves - Made from CNC 6066-T6 aluminum with elastomeric gaskets - Package contains 2 extensions and 1 installation tool for removing valve core and tightening extension - Valve stem, plus valve extension should measure 14-24mm longer than distance between rim inner valve hole and outer valve hole. To ensure proper fit, you should measure the distance from inner rim face to base of tire well. Some rims have deeper tire wells and some tubes may use other valve lengths, please confirm prior to purchase - Made in the USA
$12.00 - $42.00
Use Ultimate Tubeless Sealant Replenisher to inject into your tires and keep your Ultimate Tubeless Sealant w/FiberFoam going for 12-18 months! - Effective down to 0F/ -18C - Compatible with sealant injectors - Comes with rubber hose for easy injection - When used every 90-120 days, can extend Ultimate Tubeless Sealant w/FIBERFOAM life to a year - Use Replenisher every 90-120 days for best performance - Made in the USA
$18.00 - $42.00
Ultimate Tubeless Sealant uses FiberFoam technology to harness the power of carbon fiber to seal up to 7mm punctures without losing pressure. Get it while supplies last. - Effective down to 10F/ -12C - Seals 7.5mm holes for up to 6mo - Must be poured into tire during install - Not injector compatible (It seals holes bigger than your valve) - Use Replenisher every 90-120 days for best performance - 6, 9, and 12mm recycled carbon fibers are dispersed evenly by a foaming latex to create ultra strong seals - Made in the USA
Schwalbe's Jumbo Jim knows that bigger is better. This is especially true if you want to ride in deep snow or loose sand. In these conditions, only large volume combined with extremely low air pressure can help. Schwalbe‘s Jumbo Jim is an extremely light-bike Fat Tire. In the usual Fat-Bike 4-inch width, it weighs less than 1000 grams. And for those particularly tricky trails, it is available in extra-0wide 4.80 inches.
$45.08 - $51.95
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$40.92 - $50.00
Schwalbe's Marathon is the archetypal touring tire. Their highly elastic, 3mm India rubber GreenGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$66.00 - $92.00
- Specifically developed for the rear wheel, but will make a good front tire too - Very fast and versatile XC tread - Great traction - Excellent acceleration - Outstanding rolling properties - Addix Speed Compound: Speed, stability, and durability
$66.00 - $92.00
- Specifically developed for the front wheel - Extra-aggressive XC tread - Precise steering behavior - Reliable cornering when riding at the limit - Sporty handling and direct feedback - High braking performance in all conditions
$85.00 - $98.00
- This XC Rocket combines speed and corner control at the highest possible level. - An excellent all-rounder for racetracks. - Tread design: balanced proportion between stable studs and sufficient gaps for excellent rolling characteristics and amazing self-cleaning properties. - 27.5+ versions with additional stud rows.
$19.49 - $32.35
Prevents thorns and other road debris from puncturing the inner tube and deflating the tire. - Packaged in a process that avoids the difficult to install "pigtails" traditionally associated with liners - Equipped with Soft-Tips that prevent friction flats at the overlapping seam - Sold in pairs
$84.90 - $86.90
- Gravel-racing specific tire, derived from our experience in the biggest competitions around the world and feedback from Pro athletes. - Tread design inspired by the Scorpion XC RC. - Key features: Higher average speed on straight and fast lines, improved lateral grip when off-road cornering.
- This lightweight and fast tire is crafted to pack the key benefits of tubeless technology into a race-day product, emphasizing speed and handling and exceeding the performance of any other Pirelli bicycle tire in this class, TT and lightweight tubulars included, without compromising on puncture protection thanks to the TechWALL casing technology. - After three years of development working with the fastest racers at the World Tour level, Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound to provide our Professional riders as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with our best bicycle racing tire to date! - Techwall Road: New TLR casing technology with an added layer of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection in a lighter structure - 28c width is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi max pressure limitations. 24c and 26c width are NOT compatible with hookless rims.
$31.99 - $54.99
The Dart Classic's arrow-shaped tread will never steer you wrong. Put the Dart up front and experience great steering at top speeds. The gold standard of MTB tire design. - Front tire with 3D multi-angle knobs designed for cornering traction - Created to be paired with Panaracer's Smoke rear tire
$49.99 - $59.99
Looking for a tire that's more tread aggressive and wider than the mixte-tread narrower Gravel King? The GravelKing SK might just be the tire you need for the more hardcore roads. Aggressive knobs, ZSG Natural rubber compound, puncture protection breaker and AX-A special low rolling resistance casing make the Gravel King a go-anywhere tire. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
$34.99 - $48.99
All around touring or commuting tire with ProTite protection, Panaracer's best-ever puncture prevention technology. Its comprehensive size range insures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire
- Excellent urban or touring tire - 400D Lite Extra casing cord for a supple and responsive ride - ProTite now provides 25% more puncture resistance over older PT technology - Amber Sidewalls